GDPR Brief Summary
GDPR Clients Only
What personal information do you collect?
- JPN IT Solutions Ltd collect client name, email address, contact number and address if provided
How and why do you collect this information?
- JPN IT Solutions Ltd collect this via email. Your telephone number and name may also be located on my mobile phone.
How do you use this information?
- JPN IT Solutions Ltd use this information to communicate to you about your website requirements and send you invoices.
How do you keep this information safe?
- JPN IT Solutions Ltd mobile phone has a lock on that is password protected by a numeric number and fingerprint
How long is this information kept?
- This information is kept all the time you are my client. This information an be deleted upon request by you.
Is this information shared or sold? If so, with whom?
- This information is neither shared nor sold.
Do any third-parties collect personal information or have access to the information you have collected?
- Third parties do NOT have access to this information.
How can your users control any of these aspects?
- Users can request I either confirm what data and information I hold about them or request I delete and remove either all or certain aspects of information I have about them on my mobile or PC environment.
Further explanation and information
Your data and contact information is not shared or provided to anyone unless you ask me to do so via email communication, which should be one that I currently use to communicate with you in this manor.
Other than information you provide JPN IT Solutions Ltd to place onto your website, unless JPN IT Solutions Ltd let you know otherwise and via email, websites JPN IT Solutions Ltd manage for you do not store any client or customers personal information.
Files and Emails I Receive From You
Windows 10 PC
- Files and Emails received from clients are placed in a password protected file called a Outlook PST, normally within a two day period of me receiving the email. This file resides on: (1) A password protected encrypted drive used daily (2) a second backup password encrypted drive that is updated when needed.
- The PC used for work is password protected.
- There may be a delay if I am away on holiday, to transfer the data from the internet, to my password protected and encrypted drives .
- Data I normally hold includes: Your Name, Your Email Address, Your Contact Telephone Number and sometimes your home address if you provide me it. Your home address is not required for invoice purposes.
Laptop (Working away)
- A password protected Laptop and encrypted drive is used if I am working away or on holiday. Sometimes I may transfer some email contact information or files I need to work with, onto either the laptop or and the encrypted drive, if I may need to work on your website off-site.
If this level of working and security risk does not suit your requirements and you are not comfortable with the level of protection JPN IT Solutions Ltd are taking with your personal data, please get in touch and arrange for your personal data to be removed from JPN IT Solutions Ltd environment and request JPN IT Solutions Ltd to transfer your website to a new supplier.
If the information above does not explain how your data is handled and you have any further questions, on JPN IT Solutions Ltd data protection policy, please contact JPN IT Solutions Ltd via the Contact page and telephone number. If you are a client, you may also email.
Below is a generic cookies, privacy and disclaimer policy put together by JPN IT Solutions Ltd, who manage and maintain this website. For further information or question’s on its wording or content please contact JPN IT Solutions Ltd. It also holds information about the images , attribution and images copyright information.
Cookies In Use On This Web Site & Information
What are cookies?
Our cookies do not store sensitive information such as your name or address. However, if you’d prefer to restrict, block or delete cookies from www.jpnitsolutions.co.uk, or any other website, you can use your browser to do this. Each browser is different, so check the ‘Help’ menu of your particular browser (or your mobile phone’s handset manual) to learn how to change your cookie preferences.
Please note that we are not responsible for the content of external websites, where links are embedded in our web site and in particular, the Links page.
We are giving you this information as part of our initiative to comply with recent legislation, and to make sure we’re honest and clear about your privacy when using our website.
If cookies are not enabled on your computer, it will mean that we can not track what pages you are viewing and therefore improve our website.
To enable cookies
If you’re not sure of the type and version of web browser you use to access the Internet:
For PCs: click on ‘Help’ at the top of your browser window and select the ‘About’ option
For Macs: with the browser window open, click on the Apple menu and select the ‘About’ option
How to check cookies are enabled for PCs
|Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0, 8.0
How to check cookies are enabled for Macs
|Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 on OSX
|Safari on OSX
|Mozilla and Netscape on OSX
All other browsers
Please consult your documentation or on-line help files.
Further information about cookies
If you’d like to learn more about cookies in general and how to manage them, visit http://www.aboutcookies.org/ (opens in a new window – please note that we can’t be responsible for the content of external websites).
Please be assured that the data contained in the cookies we use is completely anonymous and doesn’t contain any of your personal details.
This privacy statement discloses the privacy practices for www.jpnitsolutions.co.uk. It applies solely to this website. Any links within www.jpnitsolutions.co.uk to other websites are not covered by this privacy statement.
www.jpnitsolutions.co.uk does not store or collect any personal information about site users. The system will record your email address and other information if volunteered to us by you. This information shall be treated as confidential. It may only be used for internal review and to contact you regarding any feedback. For further informaiton on GDPR, please see the GDPR area of this page.
www.jpnitsolutions.co.uk reserves the right to change the privacy statement without notice. It is the responsibility of users to check this privacy statement regularly.
Images Copyright Protection
All images on this website are copyright protected. Please do not download or copy them. Images provided by JPN IT Solutions Ltd can not be resold and are also non transferable. Images are purchased from a Stock Photo source (mainly PhotoDune.com or 123rf.com) and are for use on this website while it is hosted with JPN IT Solutions Ltd. Images will need to be paid for by the client to the sources below for website transfers, if the image is still available to purchase. For attribution purposes and paid for licence sources the information and details are as follows:
- Copyright: <a href=’https://www.123rf.com/profile_bowie15′>bowie15 / 123RF Stock Photo</a>
10805117_ml – Medical Person
- Copyright: <a href=’https://www.123rf.com/profile_dbriyul’>dbriyul / 123RF Stock Photo</a>
12398581_s.jpg – Horse 1
- Restaurant – Client Images. Please ask for further details.